Monday, June 16, 2008

From Israel...

...but no, not from Sharona :)

...from my parents:

You can not imagine my face when I saw these... LOL


They also bringed me this 2 charms

The one on the left is so luck and protection and the one on the right is for good health. Dear Sharona, I guided by the commas so I think they are not upside down! LOL

Stones catched by my sweet mum in the Jordan river. I always like this souvenirs, dont know why but I just love them, and of course I have the habit of bring al kind of "unusefull stuff" from everywere I go :/ and she knows it :D



Among other things, they bring great pictures and memories, they loved it, looks like a nice trip to do!

3 comments:

raisinlike said...

Yep, they are the right way up :o)

I have no idea what they stand for though, I will have to look it up. They are quotes from the bible though.

Great beads!

Next time, you will have to come here yourself :o)

Sharona Reouveni said...

Ah! It deleted my comment, bad bad blog!

I have to check what these mean, though I can tell you they are quotes from the bible.

Lovely beads, next time you will have to come here yourself :o)

StarkatBeads said...

It did not delete your coment, they need to be moderated by me :)

I would love to have de oportunity of going the a get more beads by myself! :)

Big kiss for you